Open and closed towers are the key elements in process of cooling water in industrial and commercial facilities.
- Cooling capacities range from 50kW to 20MW(concerns one unit)
- Can consist of different materials: FRP, galvanized steel, stainless steel
- Water flow range from 15m3/h to 2000m3/h(concerns one unit)
- Cooling tower can work at 30% of nominal water flow (concerns crossflow towers)
- Temperautre range up to 100 stC
- Our devices are known from one of the lowest energy consumption and water losses on the cooling tower market.
- In closed towers we use a copper or stainless steel heat exchanger which guarantees a long lifetime compared to galvanized steel heat exchangers used by our competitors